My ex's current boyfriend...Is this normal or is it weird?

ok my ex's current boyfriend lives about 100 metres away from my aunties and she goes there everyday after she finishes school

any way every time I see her or I know she is there I get a massive pain in the chest and its gotten to the point that I can't stand it any more I know I still have feeling for her and she will never go out with me again but I want her too plus its been over a year since we broke up

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its pretty normal, break ups are hard to get over especially when you know she has moved on whileyou haven't. Try to do things that will take your mind off her, running usually helps clear my mind away from similar things. The best thing to do is not think about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Try avoiding her as much as possible. I wanted to get over a major crush who happened to be one of my good friends. He would be over my neighbor's house all of the time so I understand the proximity. You have to be committed to avoiding them, other wise it doesn't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is so normal I have had that with an ex in the past and actually am kind of going through it right now kind of but it hasn't been over a year and I get the butterflies and that literal heart ache it sucks but I've gotten through it once so I know it can be done! don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very normal. I had an ex who used to stay at this girl's house literally right next to mine. The feeling will go away eventually. Just keep yourself busy and distracted...go out and meet people, do more things, socialize, it definitely helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's perfectly normal ...I wish you getting over it soon

0|0
    0|0
  • That is very awkward! My ex moved to my same town after we broke up.. I am always afraid I will run into him!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal. You are feeling jealousy and its harder for you because you see her going over to her new bf's house all the time. Just try not to think about it because its over.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It's really normal. You're starting to miss her a lot, and you're jealous that she has a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes