My ex's current boyfriend...Is this normal or is it weird?

ok my ex's current boyfriend lives about 100 metres away from my aunties and she goes there everyday after she finishes school

any way every time I see her or I know she is there I get a massive pain in the chest and its gotten to the point that I can't stand it any more I know I still have feeling for her and she will never go out with me again but I want her too plus its been over a year since we broke up

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Its pretty normal, break ups are hard to get over especially when you know she has moved on whileyou haven't. Try to do things that will take your mind off her, running usually helps clear my mind away from similar things. The best thing to do is not think about it.