Ex girlfriend keeps e-mailing me

It isn't too much of a problem that my ex is e-mailing me, but more of a concern of what her intent is. It has been quite a few many months since we broke up, and it was a mutual break-up.

Within the last few months though, she has been continuously e-mailing me, and mainly start with "I was just thinking of you". This seems a little off , because she is the one to be chased. She's incredibly gorgeous, and has no problem attracting men, but the break-up was imposing the idea that we were just not compatible what-so-ever.

We have much in common, but a friendship is the only beneficial thing that will come forth from this, and I'm wondering if that is now possible. We took some time from each other to concentrate on salvaging a friendship at a later date. It is imperative that it remains only a friend; due to my new relationship that I have just now entered with another woman.

Is it worth it to try to go forth with the idea of being friends with the ex? Or, Should I leave the situation be for the time being, and try again when she possibly is no longer concerning to my relationship status.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you should leave the situation for the time being because your ex may still have some feelings for you so wait until maybe she will find another man

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE