How to cope with an ex-girlfriend who is pure class?

The guy I like has dated a girl who is pure class. She's beautiful, well-spoken, and very down-to-earth. I can see why he fell for her. My problem is: how on earth do I keep up with her? I think I'm a nice girl, fairly attractive and I'm not so plain. But how do I keep up?

By the way, they're not together anymore... and it was HER choice, she dumped him, so it was one-sided.

54

Most Helpful Guy

• There was some good reason they broke up. You may not know her dark side, and your guy may not ant to tell you because it's too painful, or too personal.

Be confident, and don't worry about an ex. Go your own road and don't look over your shoulder. Thereemust be some things that are better about you.

And the guy has decided that those things are the more important ones! Looks aren't that critical in a relationship...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • UPDATE: He probably has a lot of bad feelings towards her. You don't have to worry about 'keeping up!'