How to cope with an ex-girlfriend who is pure class?

The guy I like has dated a girl who is pure class. She's beautiful, well-spoken, and very down-to-earth. I can see why he fell for her. My problem is: how on earth do I keep up with her? I think I'm a nice girl, fairly attractive and I'm not so plain. But how do I keep up?

Updates:
By the way, they're not together anymore... and it was HER choice, she dumped him, so it was one-sided.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There was some good reason they broke up. You may not know her dark side, and your guy may not ant to tell you because it's too painful, or too personal.

Be confident, and don't worry about an ex. Go your own road and don't look over your shoulder. Thereemust be some things that are better about you.

And the guy has decided that those things are the more important ones! Looks aren't that critical in a relationship...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • UPDATE: He probably has a lot of bad feelings towards her. You don't have to worry about 'keeping up!'

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If she's really all that, I doubt she's coming back for him. That aside, he's dating you because he saw something in you that he liked. That might be the things his ex was missing. He did get dumped by her after all, which means I probably picked up on her negative traits and and made a mental note not to mess with girls with some of those nasties in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's with you, and not with her anymore, for a reason. It's okay to learn from others, but be you.

1|0
    0|0
  • They broke up for a reason. Otherwise he would still be with her. You don't need to compete with her.

1|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't matter who broke up with who. She clearly didn't appreciate, and care about him enough to stay together. Therefore we can safely say, she wasn't the right girl for him. He needs a girl that can appreciate and care for him.

What Girls Said 5

• why compete? he is with you NOW, not with her. he fell for you for a reason. don't let her bother you with your image. you are what you are that's why your man is with you. don't change to keep up with someone in his past.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to keep up with her. You are YOU. You are someone completely different, and you should embrace that. You're an unique person, and everyone is.

Never try to be someone you are not. Just stay true to yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • You really can't compete with that. So just be yourself and see how it goes.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol then if she comes back for him watch out

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't have to. you are you, she is her. I don't expect every guy to be like my ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes