My boyfriends mom making me break up with him because we kissed

Apparently my boyfriend isn't allowed to kiss. Someone told his mom that we kiss, and she's threatening him that he will have to be homeschooled so that he won't ever see me again. What do I do? We have really strong feelings for each other!

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Meet the mom. Confess your feelings. Just be careful of the mom's reaction. I know people who are like that. My mom told me to wait until I finish college before I date. Traditional families are like that, and so are overprotective parents. Don't break off the relationship just because other people are saying that. If you have strong feelings for each other, that will really be devastating. Do you think that you could take things more slowly? Would you be willing to wait? Some people are like that, so you can't really blame the mom for that. If you want to keep the relationship going, then you will have to deal with the mom and accomadate her wishes, because she is his mom. How old are both of you? What culture/ethnicity are both of you? That could be important.

By the way, I know someone who probably wouldn't allow her son to get a girlfriend without her permission. At least you don't have to get an arranged marriage.

• Thanks for the best answer!