What's a good strategy to stop cheating?

They say you shouldn't stop cold turkey so I was thinking maybe cheating weekly then moving on to bi-weekly. What do you think

47

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Good strategy is stop being in a relationship and just flirt around,or have a fwb.Obviously you aren't ready to settle down yet.

• If you can't control yourself to that extreme, that you have to wean yourself off of it, lol... then you should break up with your girlfriend and do some serious soul searching.

• Just stay single and don't have a girlfriend. If you truly wanted a girlfriend, you wouldn't be cheating.

What Guys Said 7

• If you seriously can't stop cheating then you need to consider why it is you are cheating in the first place. Everyone who cheats has a purpose, find yours. You're either not getting what you want in the relationship, seeking the excitement of it, or you just aren't ready to settle with one person. Whatever the reason, figure it out and stop hurting people.

• I think the main question that you need to answer is:

Why do you NOT choose to be single if you want to do whatever you want with other people?

• Any other method of quitting anything less than cold turkey is a sign of lack of self control.

• trolololo

• Castle your king

• I think someone, needs to go back to trolling school.

• Hopefully it's a troll.

• Yeah, I mean '' What's a good strategey to stop cheating?'' Well this isn't chess lol, I don't know try a little something called self control? Maybe start respecting people, and being less selfish?

• LOL right? I mean not everyone is genetically programmed to be monogamous, but for God's sake, break up and do whatever instead of cheating!