Breaking up and money involves.

If you found out your boyfriend have another woman and he have 17000.00 dollars for you. what will you do?

will it be vindictive if you ask for your money?

what will happen to the relationship?

he have 17000.00 grand for me which he borrowed over time.
to date I have been asking for my money still nothing, it have been a over month,

he wanted me to continue like nothing happen, cause he will text me and tell me he wants to talk to me, yet all he wants when I get there is talk on nothing serious, and wants to throw love pebbles at me. another time he tells me meet him outside went and he wants to play up with my hair.

all the time I am angry about what happen and he can be this cool.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see how it is vindictive for you to ask, if he knew it was money you only lent to him.

To avoid problems I like to have a handwritten contract before I let anyone borrow any large sums of money.

Cash can bring out the ugly in some people, and you have to protect yourself even though you love this man.

It's not ,Iike he is your husband or family member where you can give the benefit of the doubt (and even in some families problems do occur).

It's your money, ask for it.

If he refuses to pay just take from this and never lend money to someone like that again.

If you choose to do have it written in paper that this is a loan and he will pay you back in x amount of time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And also, he would no longer be my boyfriend if he has another woman.