Does she get annoyed when I talk about my ex because she likes me?

So I'm kind of talking to this girl who seems interested, but in the beginning my intent wasn’t really to hook up or anything I was still hurt from my last relationship so I started talking to her about my ex and really just wanted someone to talk to about it.

She was there and listened and wanted to know a lot and I began having an interest in her...now probably one month later she asked me again how I was feeling and I brought the subject about the ex up again but she answered shortly like Mh.. and Yeah.. and said she didn’t want to hear my talk about my ex again..

I'm wondering does she have a crush on me? Because we talk almost everyday on FB...I only said that I have moments were I miss my ex and want to call her...would that be sufficient to piss someone off who likes you?

Is that a normal reaction you get from girls? Or was it something ells? Do girls that don’t like you do this?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well face it, if you were interested in a girl and she talked about her ex constantly, how would you feel? She probably see's you as a project. A broken heart, shattered by a girl, and want to try and "fix you" but can't when your mind is entangled in the all might ex. Ask yourself this. Do you see her as a friend? A rebound? Or someone to really pursue. Make it very clear to her what you see in her, where you are now, and what you want within the two of you. Do not expect her to read your mind. Set the foundation and then keep the rules. Hope this helps.