Why do some girls....

Just a thought, Why do some girls break up with their boyfriend and then like wonder why the guy moves on so fast like he doesn't care, if you break a guys heart sometimes he isn't going to stick around and wait esp if you are like ignoring him.

If you are devastated why would you break up with him in the first place?

Or why do some girls like say they want their ex back after breaking up with them, if you love someone you don't ever leave them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys do this as well. My ex boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago, that is how I am living my life. I'm not waiting around for him to come moping back, he probably won't come back. And I am fine with that. I am determined to find someone who is a better match for me.

But I agree, some people do play games. They date someone and break up with them for petty reasons, or to just make that other person do what they want. It's stupid, eventually the other person catches on and won't take them back.

What Girls Said 1

• Not only girls do this.Guys can do the same.Its an ego thing.Knowing that someone has moved fast after the break up make them feel 'unappreciated'

Some people just enjoy the attention but that doesn't mean they feel the same.

What Guys Said 1

• Absence makes the heart grow fonder that always, girls regret their decision of leaving the guy.

• True you have a point there. I just find it funny on yahoo answers when they are like "omg why did my ex boyfriend move on so fast" it just makes me question this world. People shouldn't say things if they don't mean it