Would you date a guy that did this... Guys, why does he do this?

So I have this friend. We've been friends for the past 3 years. The first time I saw him I was attracted, but he had a girlfriend... fast foward a year and a half he is together with a girl and comes to me for relationship advice. I told him that back then I had a crush on him and we discussed him breaking up with his girl. That same week he goes breaks up with her and picks up another chick. They date for two years and then, they take a break.

Through this first break he calls me constantly, flirting, trying to get his mind off of her. I find out from my ex that he was considering asking me out. Well, before he asked he and his girlfriend got back together.

The last time him and the same girl break up and he calls me crying saying that he is done and they aren't getting back together. Let's face it I already knew it wasn't going to last... I know that sounds hateful, but I have a nice relationship with all of his exes. They've all been my friends.

This is the kicker... after his break up and calling several times. He sais, "oh I'm going to ask ___ out. I'm just like what the f*** is wrong with you?

He comes to me every time he breaks up and then goes out with another girl.

Why does he do this?

What Guys Said 1

• The guy is emotional. Like a kid in a candy shop. Why are you attracted to him? You're just an emotional go to for him.

• It's not like I'm waiting for him. I date others in my time and what not. It just pisses me off that he always does this. I was attracted when I first met him, but I'm just not even sure he's worth having asa friend anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• No way. He shouldn't involve you in his drama. Don't wait around for him. He's playing you and sees you as his personal therapist. Sorry, but you will never have a happy relationship with a guy who doesn't know what the hell he wants.

• Yeah... I've kind of just emotionally shut him out, because I'm tired of his games. I figured we are okay being friends, but even so he still tries to pull stuff. :/