Is it possible to get her back?

So long story short. Me and this girl hit it off like crazy. The first month we just kicked it and were kinda like friends with benefits but realized we had a lot in common started hanging out and became best friends, she told me this.

We both waited about a month and 1/2 before we decided to be bf/gf. We started hanging out like every day because we both wanted to. It was pretty mutual. She said she loved me and basically we just moved way to fast.

She ended up cheating on me. I took her back after some thought and she seemed honest and told me about it. Said we could work through it together. About a month later I could tell she was starting to lose interest. I tried my best to ignore it and take her out and go do fun things which we did. We always have hella fun but the intimacy wasn't there.

Got in a big fight one night because the sex had been terrible and she never seemed to want it. She started being a bitch and calling me self conscious. I just said you were the one that cheated on me remember? I'm doing my best to work through it and it's not your job to make me trust you but its your job to make me feel like your into me. She stopped and said she had forgotten about the cheating because it meant nothing to her because she was drunk etc... Then said if she was in my shoes she'd feel the same.

I told her she didn't seem like she knew what she wanted and I couldn't take the distant/cold her that she had been being over the past week. She said I want to be in the relationship like over and over again. We kinda made up went to sleep. We woke up then she had a change of heart and said This couldn't work out in the end. I said the offer still stands to walk away from all this. She agreed. We talked some more and she started crying saying she didn't want to lose me but she didn't feel the same and she was so sorry for what she put me through.

We had a long hug goodbye then she left. I kinda freaked out and texted her trying to get her back for the next like 2 hours then I stopped. She kept saying it was over and she didn't feel the same.

My question is since she did love me, and we were best friends and we have a lot in common. Can she develop feelings for me again with time spent apart and no contact? It was a short intense relationship so I'm not sure how long I shouldn't contact her for.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• The best answer I can give you is don't contact her, at least not for a good chunk of time aka meaning even more than a year, it definitely possible she can love you again, but time is the best healing! If you contact her while your still all stuck in the moment of loosing her then you may still be hung up on questions you never got answered and it could trigger some more fights. Let go for now, plus by the way she was acting I think time (growing up) may do her some good!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE