What should I do about my crush?

K I'M so inexperience with guys not even kissed and I'm in early 20's.

Anyways I like this guy Ken in my project group. He's pretty cute, seems kind of quiet not super quiet but he's definitely not the most chatty in the group. Just noticed today he has the cutest smile.

Anyways when we first met about 2 months ago during class I kind of ignored him. I could have easily been his friend even because I'm a good conversationalist usually but guys I like sometimes make me act like a ditz or I ramble on and on when I'm nervous which isn't good either.

Anyways when we first met the whole group was together around a desk and he asked a open question to everyone "whats your major" and everyone answered except me and I didn't look at him but I could see from the corner of my eye he kept staring at me. Then he caught me looking at him twice (2 weeks later) and looked back and had a "wtf" look on his face.

Anyways we met up again this week for group work during class briefly (after months of no group work) and I sat beside him during the meeting. I kind of trampled over some of his things and I apologized and he said its okay/no worries but didn't even look at me when talking. Then during the meeting when I talked to other group members he wouldn't talk to me, but look at me when I'm talking to the guy/girl he was just talking to. He said bye as me and another guy were leaving together but he didn't look at me only at him and smiled. Does he totally hate me? And what should I do because he seems like a sweet guy (just from observing) good for being a relationship with kinda thing.
Updates:
I should also mention that I targeted a group email towards him asking him to clarify something. And then he responded back within 5 min and asked me if I had gotten the document. I didn't want to reply back right away waited half hr and then I saw he sent another email out to the rest of the group making the changes he wanted me to make...but in any case I didn't feel it necessary to respond to him cz he fixed his own problem...would that piss a guy off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I reckon he likes you, however; I doubt he is your typical guy. The non loud cocksure guys are normally the thoughtful appreciative ones. I don't understand why you wouldn't chat to this guy. He sound inoffensive and polite. I'm getting irritated by girl on here moaning about men being nice, I was brought up to be a nice thoughtful, friendly and polite man and it seems like women are taking this the wrong way. talk to people, smile and be happy otherwise 'Louis Armstongs - What a wonderful world' has been shattered and we have lost true beauty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• it probably came across that you dislike him. if you want to get to know him just be friendly to him. next time you see him say hi. make comments on what he says in group meetings. if he's rude to you it means he's mad or just not a "sweet guy" and drop it not much you can do from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • -To tell if he likes likes you, try locking eyes with him. I always notice when a girl is ready to lock eyes with me, and if she is totally cute, I will give solid long eye contact. I am subconsciously telling her that I enjoy her company and would like to get to know her more. It always works! More eye contact = more interest.

-To let him know your digging him; try tha Gansta move! Catch his eyes(this lets him know he has your attention), smile(this lets him know you like what you see and are loads of fun), and look down(this lets him know that you are submissive to him*feminine response*). Gansta move = catch his eyes + smile + look down == best damn flirting move a girl gives a guy! It's programmed in our instinct, to know, this is a girl who wants to totally go out with us guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • what about catching his eye and just looking at him and then he keeps eye contact but I don't smile or anything and then look away after he keeps looking at me? what would that mean?

• He doesn't hate you at all. It's just he's attracted to you but doesn't have the confidence to show his feelings to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do something please! Please don't wait till he does anything or you may have to wait ages!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like he is just not that into you. I would move onto the next guy right now. But if he keeps giving you wtf looks and being rude I would ask what his problem is or at least give him that same look back. Don't be too eager, show him he's not the only option.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes