What should I do about my crush?

K I'M so inexperience with guys not even kissed and I'm in early 20's.

Anyways I like this guy Ken in my project group. He's pretty cute, seems kind of quiet not super quiet but he's definitely not the most chatty in the group. Just noticed today he has the cutest smile.

Anyways when we first met about 2 months ago during class I kind of ignored him. I could have easily been his friend even because I'm a good conversationalist usually but guys I like sometimes make me act like a ditz or I ramble on and on when I'm nervous which isn't good either.

Anyways when we first met the whole group was together around a desk and he asked a open question to everyone "whats your major" and everyone answered except me and I didn't look at him but I could see from the corner of my eye he kept staring at me. Then he caught me looking at him twice (2 weeks later) and looked back and had a "wtf" look on his face.

Anyways we met up again this week for group work during class briefly (after months of no group work) and I sat beside him during the meeting. I kind of trampled over some of his things and I apologized and he said its okay/no worries but didn't even look at me when talking. Then during the meeting when I talked to other group members he wouldn't talk to me, but look at me when I'm talking to the guy/girl he was just talking to. He said bye as me and another guy were leaving together but he didn't look at me only at him and smiled. Does he totally hate me? And what should I do because he seems like a sweet guy (just from observing) good for being a relationship with kinda thing.
I should also mention that I targeted a group email towards him asking him to clarify something. And then he responded back within 5 min and asked me if I had gotten the document. I didn't want to reply back right away waited half hr and then I saw he sent another email out to the rest of the group making the changes he wanted me to make...but in any case I didn't feel it necessary to respond to him cz he fixed his own problem...would that piss a guy off?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I reckon he likes you, however; I doubt he is your typical guy. The non loud cocksure guys are normally the thoughtful appreciative ones. I don't understand why you wouldn't chat to this guy. He sound inoffensive and polite. I'm getting irritated by girl on here moaning about men being nice, I was brought up to be a nice thoughtful, friendly and polite man and it seems like women are taking this the wrong way. talk to people, smile and be happy otherwise 'Louis Armstongs - What a wonderful world' has been shattered and we have lost true beauty.