Girls, I'm almost depressed that I can't get over my ex. It's been 3 weeks and it seemed like she moved on?

At this point, I realize I most likely will never get back with my ex. When we broke up about 3 weeks ago, she seemed tired of it and kind of indifferent. She said things like "things aren't the same" and "it's not as comfortable as it used to be".

This was a week after we got back together and had an emotional moment. She was crying and saying she loved me. And she NEVER cried in front of me.

We had an awkward weekend and then she became distant.

Things didn't get better. the 3 weeks before we broke up, we had a bunch of fights that never got better.

She didn't want to work on things anymore, she got tired of the talks to fix the arguments.

I'm pretty upset right now. This whole time, from her point of view, she probably sees that I'm out having a good time and it didn't bother me. She even asked my friend how I was a week after the breakup. But he and my friends know I've been miserable this whole time.

I've had hope me doing No Contact she would contact me, but it hasn't happened.

I think one of our mutual (her) friends came over to drink once and took her stuff that was here without me even knowing.

I miss her and the relationship so bad. She was my first sex and first legit girlfriend, and I get depressed thinking about it.

Even her best friends don't know why she did the things she did.

My best friend said he talked to her and while they didn't go into depth about ANYTHING, he could tell she checked out and there is zero chance we'd get back together.

1) It seems like she got over it easily (from my POV) even though everyone handles it differently. I thought she would miss me?

2) I can't get over it. I deleted her pics and I know it's only been 3 weeks, but I've given up hope. I just want to know if she's going through what I am.

3)How can girls do this? I feel like my heart was ripped out :(

21

Most Helpful Girl

• it does hurt,a lot. but its not the end of the world...you can still love someone else, it may not seem like it now, but it will happen...she may feel the same way you do...we never stop loving. remember guys do it too...