Do you have an ex you're friends with? If so do they sometimes do this?

I'm friends with my ex boyfriend. We dated for one year and 6 months and I was actually his first serious girlfriend and first love. We remained friends since we'll both be joining the military and it would be nice to still keep contact from time to time. Well we talk almost everyday for a little bit, today he texted me a picture of an old movie we use to watch over and over again. I started laughing because the movie was an absolutely horrible and we would make fun of it constantly. I'm wondering why did he do this? Does he remember our times like I do sometimes? I think we are both still deeply in love with each other but since I'm leaving pretty soon there is no point in keeping a relationship. Why would he do this?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just telling yuo he hasn't forgotten about the times you had together, and he's suggesting you stay together, but he does't want to say that directly! He does't want to pressure you about things given the break-up earlier.

There's always a reason to stay together, even if you're going to be separated physically for a time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE