Ex boyfriend still likes me?

My boyfriend broke up with me a couple weeks ago, but told me that he still liked me a lot but just didn't want a relationship right now because he was so busy and stressed and felt bad that he couldn't spend any time with me plus he was afraid of losing control physically with me so he wants to mature. His friends told me he usually ignores a girl completely after a break up but at school he's been talking to me a little more every day and comes up to me and asks me questions and is being super sweet but hasn't texted me. He also told my friend he hates hurting me and he wants what's best for me and maybe after time we can be friends and start over. He also told me before the break up when we were taking a break that he messed up all of his relationships but he's never liked a girl as much as me and just wants to start all over but it won't work now because he's not emotionally mature enough. I asked him if we ever had a chnace of getting back together and he said I don't see a relationship for me in the foreseeable future but I don't know about the future... I know he still cares about me and I want to be in a relationship with him because I miss him so much. He also asks me where I'm going and who I'm going with a lot and he's stairing at me a lot as well. I Haven't started contact with him but do you think there's a chance we could get back together and how should I go about doing this? I'm trying to give him some space and I'm being nice whenever he initiates contact but I jsut want him back

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I just say: props to the guy for putting his relationship aside so he can mature! That alone makes him sound like a guy who really is trying to do what's best for both you and for himself.

I think there is potential for you two to be back in a relationship. And I think you're doing the right thing by giving him space. Make sure he knows you still care. He's made it clear to you that he still cares, so you should let him know as well. Then when the time comes for a possibility of a relationship, he'll know that you still care about him and things can go from there.

Good luck.

I'm actually in a similar situation right now was well.