Do you miss your ex, but do not miss the relationship?

I broke up with my ex of 13months, 2 months ago. I miss him everyday and think about him first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I know he misses me too and also thinks about me. I did no contact for 6 weeks. Sometimes I do think back and I regret my decision, but then I think about the relationship and that just stops me in my tracks. We were always fighting, he always gave me a reason to argue with him. I still loved him though, and still do. It all just became too stressful for me at the end so I ended it. He then contacted me after 6 weeks and said that it looked very easy for me to walk away, it was everything but easy. I was using the no contact for us both to try and move on. I don't think the relationship was going anywhere. Maybe I might live to regret it?

Has anyone else being through this?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke up yesterday with my one year boyfriend. And I miss him already.. I can't stop thinking about him ever since ( yes I know its only been 24 hours ) . The relationship was a total mess , and since we were on a long distance relationship for the last 6 months, we only had to see each other once each 4 months. The last thing he said to me was " I love you " and I replied " I love you too " I really don't know if it was the right thing to do .. I'm so confused.. I miss him.. But I don't miss the relationship at all. So I know how you are feeling.. You'll get over it .. and so will I.

Best of luck though !

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• There are 2 ways to get over him.

1. look for a new boyfriend. your thoughts will be with him and you'll forget the other guy.

2. suffer through many more months of heartache over a lost love and eventually you'll get over it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I always think back about my ex. We broke up 7 months ago. I always want to get back with him but when I think.about it, I don't think.I could be in a relationship like that again with him. But I still think about him when I wake up, before I sleep and just miss our conversations and old ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I swear to god, this happens to me after literally every break up I have. It just means you gave it your all, and you're upset that it hasn't ended up the way you would have liked. I'm actually going through this right now!

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss him, but our relationship wasn't what he wanted. I miss the way he kissed me I miss the way he held me around my waist.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes