Should I get back with my ex?

My ex and I broke up for college because we felt like we needed to see more people plus it would have been long distance so we didn't think it would work out. We were together for one 1/2 years. We started talking again and I think he felt like we were dating again because we would hang out when we both went home and I really do enjoy being with him but he's a flirter so I thought he wasn't serious about me. I got drunk one night and I slept with someone. Somehow he found out and he ignored me for 3 1/2 months/ During this time I was so devastated. I eventually just gave up in the end.Then one day he messaged me saying that he missed me. I replied and he ignored me again for 3 weeks. I was pretty upset at this point. Then he sent a message that was similar to the previous one. He actually started talking to me again. Then he said something that was really immature. He told me he had a girlfriend but he was going to break up with her because he misses me so much. But then at the same time he said he knew he shouldn't because of what I did.Breaks coming up and he asked me to hang out. Should I? I'm kind of scared because I was just getting over him and now suddenly he's back in my life. I can't stop thinking about him again. I'm just afraid that I'm going to wind up being the one hurt.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing that someone told me and has stuck with me is you never look back you only look forward. Your relationship with him I am sure was good but its in the past and you need to move on. Once a relationship is broken it is hard to put it back together. Its like put back a smashed glass, it will never be perfect again. Ultimately your make the right and wrong decisions in your life, but personally I think you should let him go forever now. If he can't be mature about the situ and is playing silly games, do you really want that in your life... Exactly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE