#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Sad, Depress & Confuse about LOVE!

Sept we got into a stupid argument since then we haven't spoken. Were together for 6 1/2 years during that time we had say broken up twice... First time we didn't speak for 3 wks, second time 2 mths which both times I called him cause I knew it was my fault for the fight. He can be stubborn at tines with anything in life. This time around its not my fault and people keep telling me to ignore him he will come back to me! I stayed very strong through out the holidays with the no contact rule! On Valentine's day he did call me from his job at 10:30 at night that's his break time. I was so shocked that I couldn't even answer. Since then I didn't know what to do and he hasn't try to contact me back. I'm always sad, crying & always thinking about him. His birthday is the end of March. Should I send a card or show up or call or text or do nothing? I feel in my heart if I don't acknowledge his birthday this will definitely be the breaking point. But I don't want to be the one to run back again! Please help I'm so confuse with the do' s & don't' s of a break up?... tks!

01
Valentines Day

What Guys Said 1

• Since he did call you and you didn't answer it would be easy for him to think that you don't want to have anything to do with him, based on how you are treating each other with this wall of silence.

He called you and you didn't answer. I feel that if you want any communication with him the ball is in your court now.

I would probably start by texting. If that gets a positive response I would call and work things out.

What Girls Said 0

Valentines Day