Feel sh*tty about myself after this break up. Help?

I hate myself right now. I've been broken up for 3 weeks and I realize the mistakes I made in my relationship. Granted she made a lot too and it's my first relationship. But I always jumped to the conclusions that she wanted to break up when we fought. But also I stood my ground. I just miss the relationship so much and don't know how to handle it. She pretty much stopped trying to fix it and said things weren't the same anymore. Help?

We haven't talked to each other since the break up. She sent a friend to get her stuff without me even knowing. We broke up once before but she texted me the day after

40

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend broke up with me last night. And I'm trying to avoid him because I was hurt. I didn't even answer his last message just for him to feel that I will be fine without him, but I'm not. Try to talk to her in person and say all the things that you want. Girls just try to ignore when they were hurt. She probably didn't get her things by herself because she knew you will notice that she is hurt. Just tell her why did you break up with her, because when guys want days break or break up were thinking that you're flirting with girls and stuff while we don't talk and just wants us back because you guys don't have a choice.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She brought up to me that she was uncertain about the relationship and things weren't the same. I didn't want to break up

• If it was me.. If I was I in a relationship and love the other person that means I still love them love doesn't disappear maybe she's uncertain but there nothing uncertain about love as cheesy as that sounds .. If there's something that needs to be said in your part if you feel you have to say something it's a process to recovery you know don't leave with what if.. If she doesn't feel the same than OK say to yourself that you need to move on but don't leave with words unsaid