Cheating...Would you give your partner a second chance?

if you caught you partner cheating on you with a family member what would you do? could you forgive them?

what if you could your partner cheating on you with someone of his or her same sex? what you you do then?
  • I would give him/her a second chance. after a lot of taking and time away from them.
    Vote A
  • Id move on, their are many trustworthy people out there.
    Vote B
  • Id kick both their asses then throw them out.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done it before (taken them back). One of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. I will never make that dumb of a mistake again. They will do it over and over again until you decide to stand up for yourself. Then they realize what they gave up.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Hell to the no! I would kill him and his little bitch too. But if it is of the same family member, I would make her life hell. And if it is of the same sex then I would feel utterly humiliated but I guess I can accept it. Then I will blame myself that I turned him gay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never forget or forgive. I don't care who they cheated with. I don't care how close I was with that person or what sex they were, I wouldn't forgive any guy for cheating on me with anyone. I'm too small and physically weak to physically kick their asses but I would shout verbal abuse at them and then lock them out of my life for good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could forgive them, but I wouldn't take the cheater back (reconcile). It would be like "oh, you cheated? Bye, have a nice life, but you're never getting me back."

Life is too short to keep a leash on someone, especially if they strayed and are likely to do it again. I don't advocate staying with someone who cheats...

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry, do you mean I'm catching my boyfriend with his sister? or with my mother?

0|0
    0|0
  • Same difference! Cheating is cheating regardless of with whom or what. No second chances.

0|1
    0|0
  • obviously you should forgive your family member, because obviously its family and it was more than likely a mistake they will never make again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would move on, probably never speaking to either of them again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to forgive at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, sorry no second chances...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • the only way I'd forgive my partner cheating is if he was really rich then I'd just be using him for money

if he slept with my family member that's the ultimate unforgivable, we wouldn't even speak anymore

if he was gay..i'm leaving instantly..i'll stay if he lets me be his beard and pays me lots of money

1|0
    0|2
    • If he was already rich you were probably using him for money to begin with.

• I'd forgive them, yes. But the relationship would still be over, haha! I probably wouldn't ever bring another boyfriend around that family member again either, more than likely wouldn't have anything to do with that family member anymore. I'd pretty much be done with both people.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think cheating is the ultimate betrayal and I can't imagine should my husband do such a thing, that I'd ever forgive or forget. I think I'd be filing for a divorce, no matter who he cheated with.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• As someone who has forgiven from being cheated on. I will never again.

In fact I am going to start cheating, see what all the hype is about. Apparently it's OK for them to do it and get of scott free when they permanently leave.

So I am going to do it.

Before I am lectured about the whole "just because one woman cheated on you, doesn't mean you should take it out on another nonsense look at it like this.)

If a woman wants to start a war by cheating than dammit I am going to get them back.

Hide behind all the feminist nonsense and claimed they had it done first (YEAH RIGHT)

untrue then we men should finally be the ones to intiate it. We initiate everything else so why not?

Like war if an enemy gets a way and kills 10 of your men and you can't get the ones responsible, you go out and you find 20 of them or more and eliminate them.

For the ones that have gotten away with it. There is not much I can do as the cowardly female tends to go into obscurity when it's time to take responsibility.

The next one I will get them before they get me.

0|0
    1|0
    • I agree with you, but don't talk your anger out one someone who has done nothing wrong to you. If she cheats on you return the favor but one on a girl who is doing what YOU want and not cheating.

• I have been the other man in a womans life. I'd often do night shift so when I would get home about 5am I would be really tired, but my female housemate would come in my room naked after her boyfriend/s had left (she had 4 while I was sharing house with her) and hop on my member which at that time of day was hard, as a lot of guys are, she would ride me but was gentle and quiet so she wouldn't wake me up, she'd never use a condom with me and would let me ejaculate inside her ( she always used condoms with boyfriends) sometimes I would wake up and catch her riding me /rocking softly etc, or sucking me dry, . Sometimes I would not know until later when I woke up and she was asleep next to me, her lady area wet and dripping my semen. I was usually a heavy sleeper and on sleeping tablets to help with back pain . Her boy friends were A Grade losers, who'd beat their former families etc, so I never felt guilty when we cheated on them with her, But when she got a good guy I would not do it with her, ended up putting padlock on inside of my bedroom door. The boyfriend did not know why lock was there but she knew why and was furious. I couldn't do that to a decent guy who was honest and trusting. In the end I left and moved state. She was absolutely livid and threatened to kill me. She hated not getting what she wanted. I have looked back at those times and wondered what I would have felt if I had been her boyfriends, I would have dumped her. The past is the past and I no longer have contact with her and have seen her in the streets occasionally and avoided her. She is now a Mum, and she still cheats on her partners with other guys. I would not take back a cheater, and regret cheating on them with her, though I did not always know until after the deed was done, depending on how well the tablets worked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. If you really love and respect your significant other you wouldn't cheat. Even if it is with the same sex. I trust and love my family and know this would never be a problem. If I did find myself in this situation I would pardon my family member, but the trust would be gone.

0|1
    0|0
  • F*** them both, they can go choke on a d***. And I'd say it's my duty as a man to inform all others that they're cheaters. No one deserves to cheat and get away with it. No one.

0|0
    0|1
  • First of all, I think in due time, a lot of due time, I could grow to forgive them, however, taking my partner back would be out of the question. There would be not only trust issues, but issues of morality as well.

Since I can't divorce my family member I would have to distance myself as completely as I possibly could. Doesn't mean I would turn my back on them, but chances are I would most likely not give favorable actions they may ask. While dependent on which family member, it would be nearly impossible to avoid that person all together, but I definitely would avoid family functions that centered around that particular individual.

Of course other family functions that would not be centered around that particular family member I would attend, even though it may be highly likely they would be in attendance as well, but my interaction with them would be extremely limited. As close to next to none if not none as one can get.

0|1
    0|0
  • Id move on, their are many trustworthy people out there...NOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Me I would just move on with my life, I have been cheated on before and I moved on and I turned out perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd keep her just for sex until I find someone new.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd move on definitely, but I don't believe that there are many trustworthy people out there. I think most of them will f*** you over the first chance they get.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes