Cheating...Would you give your partner a second chance?

if you caught you partner cheating on you with a family member what would you do? could you forgive them?

what if you could your partner cheating on you with someone of his or her same sex? what you you do then?
  • I would give him/her a second chance. after a lot of taking and time away from them.
  • Id move on, their are many trustworthy people out there.
  • Id kick both their asses then throw them out.
    Vote C

149

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done it before (taken them back). One of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. I will never make that dumb of a mistake again. They will do it over and over again until you decide to stand up for yourself. Then they realize what they gave up.