Has seeing your ex bf/gf/FWB/fling being in a relationship with someone else ever made you want them back?

Honestly, has seeing your ex bf/gf/FWB/fling being in a relationship with someone else ever made you want them back?

I'm honestly in a rebound relationship right now because the guy I want to be with (and have had sex with) said he's not ready for a relationship.

Please don't be mean, thx.
  • Yes, seeing them happy in a new relationship made me want them back.
  • No, seeing them happy in a new relationship DID NOT make me want them back.
  • See answer
    Vote C

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, for me the answer would be no. Each time I've seen my ex with someone else, I've always thought "better him than me."

To each their own, but exes are exes for a reason. The answer to this question depends upon who broke up with who, how long its been after the breakup, your own relationship status, etc...Some are going to get jealous regardless of the situation as well.

But, a piece of advice, what you're doing isn't going to work. All you're doing is hurting the guy you're rebounding with.

The guy you want to be with has already slept with you, and now he doesn't want a relationship with you. Getting in a relationship with someone else isn't going to make him wake up and want to be with you...if anything its gonna make him think that you've moved on (which you really should consider doing).