Why do most guys break up with girls out the blue?

why do most guys breakup with girls out the blue when things seem to be good? most of them already explain it ahead of time but most females won't accept the fact?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are different factors affecting that. It depends on every guy.

1) They found a better girl.

2) They just can't feel that she's the "one".

3) She always starts fights.

4) His friends/parents don't approve of her

5) He's ashamed to be her boyfriend.

1|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Because girls are terrible at telling when their guy is happy.

Most guys are equally terrible at reading a girls emotional state, but at least we don't go around deluding ourselves that we can read our partners like a book. You'd be amazed how many girls do this, and they tend to be the ones who wake up alone one morning, saying "But everything was going so well! We were both so happy! It was perfect!"

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes! I agree we can't read minds. It just upsets me when I tell a guy I'm dating that I'm not happy and he pulls all this guilt b.s. just to get me to stay. Like no.

• ehm... ding ding ding...a generalizer in the house here :P :D

wake up sweet heart...girls do the same what you said too...it is not related to a gender...being a jerk is related to a personality not a gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they don't like you anymore

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Some guys will be unhappy and not speak up until the last minute. Also, some guys will never admit this, but they will get into a relationship with a girl, tell her he loves with her, then leave after having sex a few times. It's awful, but it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he was never into her much. You can recognize that if you pay attention to the behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably not "out of the blue" for them, haha!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes