What do you do when you want to get over a guy? How do I forget about it and move on?

What do you do when you want to get over a guy? How do I forget about it and move on? AND please do not say get a hobby! I have plenty.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have deleted him completely . I listen to only good music. No break up or sad songs. I avoid watching anything emotional. I shop. I try and experiment with new looks. I dress well and talk to all the guys who are interested in me. I hate it. most of the time I can't flirt with them. but it helps me keep myself distracted. Make sure you don't lead a nice guy on though. Don't wanna hurt him. Get rid of anything that reminds you of him. Keep telling youself whenever you miss him " ITS OVER HE IS GONE" " I must move on" that helps me. Good luck. I hope you move on too xx

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Simply find a new guy of interest.

I have discovered that it's the quickest way to get over the last guy. By thinking a lot about at the new guy, you would get over the last guy quickly.

Listen to soothing music. It's been said that music has special healing words.

Write down the negative things that happened to you and that guy.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• Try to keep yourself busy as much as you can. I work full time and part time so I hardly have any free time to be all alone with myself so that helps me to keep my mind of thinking of an ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes