What do you do when you want to get over a guy? How do I forget about it and move on?

What do you do when you want to get over a guy? How do I forget about it and move on? AND please do not say get a hobby! I have plenty.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I have deleted him completely . I listen to only good music. No break up or sad songs. I avoid watching anything emotional. I shop. I try and experiment with new looks. I dress well and talk to all the guys who are interested in me. I hate it. most of the time I can't flirt with them. but it helps me keep myself distracted. Make sure you don't lead a nice guy on though. Don't wanna hurt him. Get rid of anything that reminds you of him. Keep telling youself whenever you miss him " ITS OVER HE IS GONE" " I must move on" that helps me. Good luck. I hope you move on too xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE