So, you wanna break up with a girl, what creative way do you go about doing it?

So, how you all break up with a girl? Break up with her or cheat on her. Not asking for advice, just curious if anyones ever broken up with someone any of these ways before.

• Cheat on her then tell her your with someone else now
  • Hookup with someone else in front of her
  • Cheat on her then breakup and never admit to cheating and make sure she never finds out
    Vote C
  • Cheat on her and take a picture or video and "accidently" send her it
    Vote D
  • Break up with her in the usual boring way
    Vote E
Im not advocating that people should cheat or anything. Just curious, how often people do this.
Wow so there is actually some faith to be left in society!

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with her... any other way is f***ing disgusting.

• Yeah I agree, don't reccomend it and its not right. Just overheard some people I know talking about this. So, I was just curious how many people are that f***ed up to do that.

• If you're not advocating it why did you have the best answer written in a derogative way?

• To see what people say! I don't know I guess this is kind of stupid now I'm thinking of it. It was a spur of the moment thing.