So, you wanna break up with a girl, what creative way do you go about doing it?

So, how you all break up with a girl? Break up with her or cheat on her. Not asking for advice, just curious if anyones ever broken up with someone any of these ways before.

• Cheat on her then tell her your with someone else now
    Vote A
  • Hookup with someone else in front of her
    Vote B
  • Cheat on her then breakup and never admit to cheating and make sure she never finds out
    Vote C
  • Cheat on her and take a picture or video and "accidently" send her it
    Vote D
  • Break up with her in the usual boring way
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Im not advocating that people should cheat or anything. Just curious, how often people do this.
Wow so there is actually some faith to be left in society!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with her... any other way is f***ing disgusting.

5|4
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree, don't reccomend it and its not right. Just overheard some people I know talking about this. So, I was just curious how many people are that f***ed up to do that.

• Show All
    • If you're not advocating it why did you have the best answer written in a derogative way?

• To see what people say! I don't know I guess this is kind of stupid now I'm thinking of it. It was a spur of the moment thing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Write I'm breaking up with you out side her window with chalk and text her to look out side her window

0|2
    0|1
  • Wait for her to realize you suck. She'll do te breaking up for you ^^

0|1
    0|0
    • Im not a bad person. I wouldn't ever do any of the above things in real life. I have respect for women. Hate the question, don't hate me.

• Show All
    • I'm surprised anyone does that. o_o Seriously. The least you can do is tell someone you're breaking up with them.

• Yeah I agree, but some people rather take the most effortless path...they left me hanging. Then tried to say they did nothing wrong. I don't have a problem with a girl breaking up with me, it happens, but at least tell me you are and don't just stop talking to me all of a sudden instead.

• Um, cheating? No. Breakups are breakups, not hook-up-with-another-person-then-dump. Though, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if a handful of people out there do use the other methods in your poll. :s

0|0
    0|0
  • this is the jerk thing to do: Have sex with her, then leave a post-it on her forehead that says something like: had a great time last night-btw I'm breaking up with you

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol or continue acting like its a relationship...then when she asks who are the other girls or why aren't you spending time with me...reply well we re just friends with benefits. Her-What!? Guy- yeah broke up with you 4 months ago, guess I forgot to tell you. Her-Youve been cheating on me! Guy- nope because I technically broke up with you four months ago and youve been going along with us being friends with benefits, so I've done nothing wrong.

• Show All
    • omigod if a guy did that id go crazy

• Thats something a girl would do. ;) lol

• Have the guts to tell her the truth.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I voted "E"...the other choices sound immature and pathetic.

4|2
    0|0
  • Run around frantically tearing up her place screaming "I CAN'T FIND THEM!" When she asks what you're looking for reply: "my feelings for you. I don't have them anymore." Then leave like a boss.

I don't approve of cheating.

3|1
    1|1
  • This is all about how you betray yourself as. As a man, you are to talk to her face to face and tell it like it is. Shows her you are not a coward, not scared, and really shows that you are a man and able to face any consequence that arises. So if you call that breaking up the boring way, so be it. That's what I would do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say "damn, one of your exes is really sexy" and when she asks who, I'd say "me" and jetpack on out of there.

3|0
    0|1
  • Don't cheat because that only makes you look bad. Just tell them you want to break up.

3|1
    0|0
  • Cook her a meal, and lay down a a written note saying that I'm breaking up with her.

1|0
    0|1
  • Don't do A, B, C & D.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude! Break ups aren't supposed to be exciting. And how the hell is one supposed to find someone to cheat with anyway?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes