Would this be to mean to send to him?

I'm fed up with my ex boyfriend, he hurt me several times after our breakup. I won't go to into it but, he'd keep saying and acting like he wanted to get back with me but then he'd start dating another girl while telling me all this crap.

I cut him out of my life for several months but then he started to contact me again. He apologized for everything and we were being friendly but then he started saying things like how he wished things were different and thinks how things could have been between us. He'd tell me how he's unhappy with his girlfriend and different things like that.

I don't want to be hurt anymore by him so I want to send him something that will hopefully get him to leave me alone for good.

I want to get to the point without me having to put a bunch of my emotions out there but, is it a bit to mean? This is how I feel about everything.

"You should lose my number, we're not friends and we never will be. I never understood why you started talking to me again in the first place, it's not like you ever gave a sh*t about me. So quit pretending to and lets just go on in our lives."

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Delete his # and block it from your cell. Remove him from your social sites and block him.

• I've tried that it doesn't stop him.

• Then you tell him that the next time he contacts you, you'll go to the police and file a restraining order.