Old feelings are haunting me:(

Long story short, I have an incredible boyfriend, the "perfect" guy, honestly. I have been with him for a bit over a year now.

However, there is this guy, that I barely know, which I've had a crush on for he last 5 years.. I cannot get him out of my head.. He has a girlfriend at the moment too, and I have a sliiight feeling that he may be into me too. but I know we would be a wreck, we are pretty darn different.

its unfair to my boyfriend, and these thoughts torture me.. I have already told him about this and he was perfectly understanding and trying to be helpful and not pushing me into anything, just telling me to do what would make me happy. he is really perfect..

we are currently on a break because I needed to see how I would feel without him (because I was so in loooovee with my ex, but 2 weeks after we broke up I realized how little I actually liked him). I wanna see if I will be able to stand being without him.

I don't want to hurt him. and I realize I am being REALLy stupid - barely even knowing the guy. we have only exchanged a few sentances before, I never talk to him now as I have no reason or occasion, we are so different. but my heart friggin stops when I pass by him.

what now..?

02