Is it okay if I break up with him via text?

We've barley dated a month. I don't call him my boyfriend. I just don't want to have to sit down with him and talk about it like I would if we were more serious. I just want to break things off and be done with him but I don't want to be a b*tch. What should I say to him? Whether I do it over text or in person I don't want to be mean.

85

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all - it is not easy to break up. Once you have make mind to be in relation - it is decided by many factors. Even after break up - you will compare him with your new boyfriend, and you may find out something was better in the past and something is lacking in new one. If you have decided to break up - never with him over text. Call him and discuss the matter with intention of resolving the differences since you have not been dating for long. Please call him and truthfully explain why you are breaking up with him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE