How much time does it take to forget an ex?

we broke up 3 weeks ago, I am meeting with new boy who is very handsome, funny and nice but I still miss my ex boyfriend and still I'm thinking of him.

It seems hard for me to fall in love with someone else, while my ex has new girlfriend now and seems to be happy, I'm kinda sad that he forgot me so easily.

How long usually does it take to forget an ex and what can I do to make it faster?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• how long did you guys date?

honestly I don't feel like anyone ever forgets an ex. almost impossible.

the only thing that can change are the feelings for that person.

i still think about all of my exes from time to time, but that doesn't mean I want the relationship back.

maybe you aren't ready to start dating just yet. 3 weeks after a break up is kind of soon in my opinion. give yourself time to heal from the break up before jumping into something new. It isn't fair to the new person if you aren't 100% into the relationship.

take time to do things for yourself and enjoy some time being single :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• It takes a while. Depends on how strong your feelings were. But if another man comes into your life and treats you better ul be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes years to complete put the memories of an ex behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • It took me 3 years, but that's only because the kid took my virginity. Depends on how well you bounce back from setbacks in general. If you let things go fairly easily, you might surprise yourself just through constant socializing and moving things along in other aspects of your life, like your job or hobbies.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes