He likes me, but he's not making a move!

I'm 18 and I'm pretty sure that a guy on my floor likes me. I like him too, and I want to get to know him better. He talks to me and kinda flirts with me, but he never actually makes a move!

Is he waiting to get to know me better? Is he waiting for me to make a move? (I have no idea how to show him I like him)

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to give him the green light to make that move. The body language, the eye contact, teasing. If he is shy I'd suggest you share something personal as well to show him that you are willing to trust him. Relationships are a two way street and if you can seee something potentially good I also say make the move. I've seen too many relationships not pass begin because one or both of the people were chicken