She has my heart. She makes me want to do better

I'm still in love with my ex girlfriend. I live in Alaska and she traveled across the east coast after we broke up. A guy that looks like Danny Tanner fell in love with her and every day that she was gone, I felt her slipping away.

I think about every day how I want to be a better man and it kills me that we aren't together. So many mistakes and lack of communication for both of us. Now I see on her Facebook that the Danny Tanner guy moved you to Alaska for her. I don't stand a chance. He has a six pack and he seems like a nice guy who already has it all together. And I am a almost 30 year old man still trying to lift myself up from bad habits. Its hard for me to say that I am happy for her. that's what I should say if I really love her, right? Let her go? not be jealous? Not need her to be happy? I want to be happy that she's happy but I am not happy because she is not with me. And I found her drivers license and Wells Fargo debit card in the back of my car from when we held each other. She would always lose things. She dropped more things than a man with leprosy! I miss her. Should I give her the drivers license, mail it to her or text her telling her that I have it? would it spark a moment of bliss?

20