It is OK to break-up with your boyfriend/girlfriend/partner via text if he/she.....?

So, we all know that breaking up with someone over text is cowardly, rude, hurtful and whatnot especially if it's a long serious relationship.

Sometimes there are exceptions to the rule. So, when do you think it's OK to break-up with your partner over text?

For example: Some think it's OK to break-up over text if your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you, while others think that he/she still deserves a face-to-face goodbye.

So, here is the question:

It is OK to break-up with your boyfriend/girlfriend/partner via text if he/she...? It can be anything.

58

Most Helpful Guy