How to be there for her?

I don't have much relationship experience, and I am also the worst with giving advice and saying the right things to someone. I always do or say the wrong things. My best friend has been married for a few years. She just found out last weekend that he was cheating on her with a 19 year old. She is 27, and he is 34. She is going to divorce him, and I plan to spend the weekend with her comforting her. I just don't know what to say or do. I've never been through anything like this. I've never had my heart broken because I haven't really had any real relationship.

She is a beautiful woman, and she is a lot prettier than the girl who he cheated on her with. She isn't a bitch either. It wasn't a situation where she had it coming to her. On his birthday last year she bought him a bunch of tickets for the Chicago Bears. It's his NFL team. Ever since they have been together she has dedicated herself to him. She even quit her dream job so they could move to another city for him. She said they haven't been fighting and she tries her best to satisfy him sexually, so she doesn't understand why he cheated.

The girl he cheated on her with is homely looking. Is it just her youth he wanted?

11