Is his behavior sincere? Or am I just for fun?

Known this guy for awhile

He sometimes finds reasons to talk to me

He's stared at me blantenly no matter who sees

Has checked me out

Smiles to himself when he sees me

Never asks personal questions or volunteers personal information

Has progressed his touching from my shoulder to slightly touching my lower back

Invades my personal bubble

Obviously struggles with a topic to discuss with me as if he doesn't know what to say

Used to start conversations with me but would walk away abpruptly

Ignores me some days

Flirts and/or touches other girls. The most I've seen are hugs keeping his hands on shoulders or upper back.

Has a lot of friends who are girls. Even though I can't account for all his relationships with them or interactions.

I'm not his type and am rather quiet because the more I like you the shyer I get. Does he like me? Or just a big flirt?

Example:always stands behind and on the side of me did it again today but this time I didn't see him. When I did he was just looking at me,my initial reaction was to hunch and close myself. He moved closer and projected his head forward over me like I was a wall he wanted to look over. When I moved to the side he moved from behind me and lowered his head with a "coy" smile and said excuse me, why? I thought either he was sniffing my hair, trying to check out my boobs which he couldn't or I don't know.

20