Why she got interested in me again after seeing me with another girl?

We had a great time together, but I f***ed it up and she left me. I tried to bring her back, but she was decided to not see me again.

Then I was making out with a girl in a club, and she was also there. She saw it and started chasing me and sending me text messages.

It's not the first time I see girls doing things like this. And I am very happy for having her back. But now I'm wondering, why she came back after seeing me with another girl? I want to understand what she's feeling.

Thanks!

01