Periods and Facebook

Ok so I think my friend is on her period we go to school together and we talk on facebook but recently (Thursday) I think she started her period since we usually talk for hours on Facebook but Thursday she only talked for like 45 minutes Friday no response because I was trying to avoid her and last night I talked her I tolled her if she ever wanted to talk I'm here or she could text or call me so I gave her my number and when I talked to her like an our ago no response from her at all. So should I back off until if or when she text me or calls me and if so how long should I wait for? I also have a crush on her to and she likes me back I also don't want to screw that up. How long to periods last for?

Updates:
Ps. I also lost her number so should I try to get it back when this whole thing blows over?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes women are always on their periods. In fact as a good rule if we act just a tiny bit different we are in fact on our period. This whole once a month thing is a lie pperpetuated by the media and science. In reality we have our period ANY time we get pissed off. I have known women who have periods for up to four years straight without a day off. So to answer your question she is most definetely on her period. As for how long...well I say avoid her till you are dead as no one really knows how long they last, not even women themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Her period!?!? Really!? You watch to much TV boo-boo. Just because a girl is not talking to you or pissed off doesn't mean she is on her period. It could mean lots of things such as; she's had a bad day, she's tired or she's been talking to a moron who thinks she's on her period every time she so much as friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • your story has zero correlation to periods lolz

1) Wait a couple days then send her another message if she doesn't contact you first. Keep it casual- don't want to appear clingy by demanding what's going on and why she hasn't responded

2) they usually last 5-7 days

0|0
    0|0
  • Her period has nothing to do with this. A period does not render a girl incapable of communicating. If she is not talking to you, take the hint and move on. If she feels like communicating with you later on, then she will. Don't waste your time/energy worrying in the meantime.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could last a year or two

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahhahahhaha. What THE F***!?

0|0
    0|0
  • She could of been having a bad day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seriously doubt her being on her period and her being on Facebook have anything to do with each other. People do have lives outside of Facebook, you know.

Her being on her period and her not wanting to talk to you have absolutely nothing to do with each other. She has a life.

But to answer your question, periods usually last 5-7 days.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Stop jumping to conclusion that every time a woman acts a little different than you expect then it's because she's on her period. Geez. Completely forget about the idea of trying to "time" your communication with her based on this. Just talk to her like you always would.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol, Even if she was then she would be able to still use Facebook / Facebook Chat... Unless she has some magical special period where her hands fall off and then reattach once its over then yea I could see Facebook being a problem...

Dont ask for her number. Don't send any more messages... Wait for her to get back to you... I learned the hard way when it comes to over contacting someone I really liked and they really liked me as well and I ruined it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol are you 12?

Seriously though just leave her alone maybe eventually she'll come to you otherwise stop bugging her you're probably annoying her and freaking her out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes