Periods and Facebook

Ok so I think my friend is on her period we go to school together and we talk on facebook but recently (Thursday) I think she started her period since we usually talk for hours on Facebook but Thursday she only talked for like 45 minutes Friday no response because I was trying to avoid her and last night I talked her I tolled her if she ever wanted to talk I'm here or she could text or call me so I gave her my number and when I talked to her like an our ago no response from her at all. So should I back off until if or when she text me or calls me and if so how long should I wait for? I also have a crush on her to and she likes me back I also don't want to screw that up. How long to periods last for?

Ps. I also lost her number so should I try to get it back when this whole thing blows over?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes women are always on their periods. In fact as a good rule if we act just a tiny bit different we are in fact on our period. This whole once a month thing is a lie pperpetuated by the media and science. In reality we have our period ANY time we get pissed off. I have known women who have periods for up to four years straight without a day off. So to answer your question she is most definetely on her period. As for how long...well I say avoid her till you are dead as no one really knows how long they last, not even women themselves.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE