Girlfriend profile pic has ex in it?

My girlfriend doesn't use Facebook anymore, but her profile picture has her, her ex, and another 2 people in it. Her relationship status does say in a relationship with me. Should I ask her to change it, I think it's just weird?
Updates:
I'm not trying to be possessive or obsessive, but I would respect my girlfriend enough to change it even if I still didn't use the site. It's just kind of awkward to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well, if she doesn't use it anymore...lol. I mean, I guess you could ask her to change it because if her ex saw that then he might get the wrong idea unless he's not sweating over it or they are really good friends or just friends still. If it really bothers you that much then I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Asking her to change it is stupid. You said that she doesn't use Facebook anymore, so why does it matter if her ex is in the picture? It isn't just a picture of her and him. There are others in the picture. Also, her relationship status shows that she's with you, not him anymore. I think you're being too possessive and obsessive.. It's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't ask her to change it. She might have selected that picture because she thinks she looks good in it. Besides, she is with two other people. I am a girl and if I have my ex as my profile picture it means 2 things. A) I am so over my ex that I feel comfortable to put him and having to look at him everyday and B) I look amazing in this picture and I want to seem like I have friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok well if it makes you feel that uncomfortable, then gently bring it up with her. Don't be confrontational though. But seriously why don't you give her some time and if she does come back on Facebook ,then tell her. Otherwise it doesn;t make sense if you tell her now.

What Guys Said 2

• You're correct. It is weird. Ask her what it means to her to have her ex in that picture. Tell her you feel dishonored by his presence there. I'm betting she'll change it pronto.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply don't mind it. If both of you are in a relationship, let it slide.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes