Girlfriend profile pic has ex in it?

My girlfriend doesn't use Facebook anymore, but her profile picture has her, her ex, and another 2 people in it. Her relationship status does say in a relationship with me. Should I ask her to change it, I think it's just weird?
I'm not trying to be possessive or obsessive, but I would respect my girlfriend enough to change it even if I still didn't use the site. It's just kind of awkward to me.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• well, if she doesn't use it anymore...lol. I mean, I guess you could ask her to change it because if her ex saw that then he might get the wrong idea unless he's not sweating over it or they are really good friends or just friends still. If it really bothers you that much then I'm sure she wouldn't mind.