Is my wife cheating or am I being stupid?

I was at my sons tennis and noticed my wife looking at this other guy then looking at me to see if I was watching her,he had a smirk on his face,i asked her who he was and she said she didn't know him, but his son plays tennis with my son every Saturday, I'm not there usally because I work, am I being stupid?
is it sick to wear your wifes panties after she has worn them

98

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably nothing. Just cool the boosters. Looking at someone does not automatically mean infidelity. I'm sure you're guilty of occasionally looking at an attractive female who is not your wife every once in a while. Don't tell me it's okay for you to do that and then tell me it's not okay for her to eye an attractive guy :p

• Normally looking at someone else means nothing. But I would still keep a close eye

• @update...yes.