Is my wife cheating or am I being stupid?

I was at my sons tennis and noticed my wife looking at this other guy then looking at me to see if I was watching her,he had a smirk on his face,i asked her who he was and she said she didn't know him, but his son plays tennis with my son every Saturday, I'm not there usally because I work, am I being stupid?
Updates:
is it sick to wear your wifes panties after she has worn them

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably nothing. Just cool the boosters. Looking at someone does not automatically mean infidelity. I'm sure you're guilty of occasionally looking at an attractive female who is not your wife every once in a while. Don't tell me it's okay for you to do that and then tell me it's not okay for her to eye an attractive guy :p

1|0
    0|1
    • Normally looking at someone else means nothing. But I would still keep a close eye

• @update...yes.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I really doubt she is cheating on you. If she was, she wouldn't have being so obvious by looking at him and him looking at her in a way in front of you. She may just find him attractive, and there's nothing wrong with that, or she wasn't looking at him but you thought she was.

1|0
    0|1
  • Doesn't sound worrisome to me. I look at guys all the time and sometimes they smile back; doesn't mean I'm sleeping with all of them. As a general rule, don't accuse her or confront her until you have evidence of something. If you say something to her now, she'll just see you as paranoid and not trusting her.

0|0
    0|1
  • For real? THIS is the evidence that you have that she's cheating. That's it? You're being stupid. And yes it's sick to wear your wife's panties after she's worn them. This is probably a troll question

0|0
    0|1
  • Talk to her about it in a non-accusatory way and see how she reacts (defensive, etc.). I really don't know what to tell you, honestly.

1|1
    0|1
  • If she was cheating she would be doing a better job at covering it up. It's probably nothing.

1|0
    0|1
  • its nada

0|0
    0|1
  • Might be something going on, or maybe they just had a funny conversation a week before and that's why they were smiling to each other, just try to be outhere more often...

0|0
    0|1
  • you don't have enough evidence to jump to that conclusion, how has the realtionship been? Is the passion gone? Have you guys been distant, if you try to be close with her does she back away(not literally, but you know what I mean right?) If so she could be cheating, also consider it may be emotional cheating.

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• This sounds strange. You have to ask her about this. It doesn't make sense that your wife would deny that she knew him if both sons play together. Are the sons playing without supervision? If so, then the guy might be doing something with your wife. The other possibility that I can think of is that they guy somehow is blackmailing your wife and so has some power over her. You have to ask your wife. But be careful, you might be yelled at for trying to pry.

0|0
    1|1
  • There's nothing wrong with that.

She's just looking at him. Your wife should be acting awkward with you when you're at home if she really did cheat.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well, with women today, there probably a 50% chance she's cheating. Women are much better at it than men, so be careful.

0|0
    3|1
  • No you're not being stupid, it's your basic instincts cautioning you. Always be one step ahead of the game, you never know.

0|0
    1|0
  • he fuck her, that for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all if she WAS cheating on you would you up and leave her?if yes then do this.hug her from behind and tell her babe I've been having some sexy thoughts about you.and teller youve been thinking about her witha diffrent guy and then bring up that guy and hopefully shell just stumble into telling you the truth and boom there's your answer

0|0
    0|1
  • Sounds like it to me.

Women are big on body language and signs, and so they tend to keep a much stricter control on their own features, but a guy can be utterly clueless about these things and so give a lot away.

A smirk is a sign of contempt - a real "I know something you don't know" attitude. Now, maybe (just maybe) it was something like his son was thrashing yours on the court. But you didn't mention that.

So I'd go with the wife. Spend some of your hard earned cash on a P.I. They aren't that expensive these days, to trail them both, access phone records, etc...

0|0
    1|1
  • Humm...

How is it that she knows that your son plays with her son every Saturday?

She has obviously made a mental note of this for a reason. Nowadays as much as women try to turn the tables on men. Women cheat just as much or if not worse than men. However they are much more clever at hiding it.

I guess you just have to ask yourself, do you honestly think she is capable of following through with something like this?

I would keep an eye on the situation. For example:

Does she start taking in interest in her physical appearance more. Like suddenly going to the gym or spending a great deal of time doing her make-up etc, when she didn't before?

Does she start taking up new hobbies that she wasn't interested before?

Does she have to take long showers when she gets home before even interacting with you?

You notice you sex life is on the decline, and you notice a sense of distance betwen you and her?

The point is if she is feeling a lack of something in a realtionship(be it physical or mostly mental, then this will give reasons for her to stray) If you aren't satisfying her in these regards some other guys will. Most women are worried that no other guy will accept her with a existing child. However your wife and this other guy both know each other has a child, so she might be doing some mental entertaining of her or him.

Just keep your eye on it, and start showing up more on Saturday.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes