Cheating on your Girlfriend

Have you done it before?

Certainly most would agree that cheating is wrong. But what about the cheaters? Tons of people cheat! What do they think? What is their excuse?

I have found myself in a situation that doesn't seem like it can go anywhere good. I have a girlfriend that I still have feelings for (although diminished) and this new girl has entered the scene. I feel terrible because things with the new girl keep progressing but I can't let go of the girlfriend. Neither knows about the other. Something terrible is going to happen, I just know it, and I am stressed all the time. Everything seems just so damn... inevitable.

159

Most Helpful Guy

• cheating affected tiger's golf game . it would probably hurt you too somehow.

learn from tiger

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE