Is this a sign of my ex-boyfriend wanting me back?

for a basis of the situation: we've been in contact again after months of no contact, and he initiated it. It's hard to tell if he just wants friendship or wants me back. The latest happening is that he texted me saying that he things he has a bathing suit top of mine ... I checked my drawers to see and I have all of my tops ... and the way it looks as he described it doesn't match anything of mine ... even after I told him that it's not mine, I checked and I have all of my tops, he still insists that it must be mine because I'm "the only person he's swam with". Since last summer, I suppose. Is he looking for an excuse to see me? I can't think of anything else it could be ...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• What do you want? Friends or back together?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. I'm not saying either for sure. I'm just curious as to what this means.

• To be honest guys are pretty straight forward. But, there really isn't enough info to go on. If it was me then I would guess he's probably wondering if it's yours and want it back since tops go with bottoms. Guys aren't really like that were they secretly do something to see you. However, if you really want to find out. Then go and see if it's you top, even if you know it's not yours, and casually talk and see if you have a vibe.

What Girls Said 1

• Could be. Or it could just be that he wants to get rid of that mystery bikini top.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes