Writing a letter to the ex...

I was with my now ex boyfriend for 6 years but broke up a year ago. We had been talking about having a future together (getting married sometime down the track) and we were looking at moving in together now we had finished college etc. Until out of the blue I get a "we need to talk" and left without getting a real reason.

we've both now found someone else but its been almost a year to the day and I can't stop thinking of all the things I wanted to say and was thinking of putting it all in a letter. I have a lot of resent after some of the things he said after the breakup and basically want him to know what I think.

Im going to stress this is not a get him back letter...if anything I'm sure it will have the opposite affect. I know everyone says its a bad idea etc. But has anyone actually sent one? I'm in two minds bout sending it but I'm driving myself crazy because I Haven't had a chance to respond to anything he's ever said.

11