Do I still want my ex boyfriend?

Hi. I'm a junior In high school and I had a boyfriend for 3 months in the beginning of school. We really liked each other but then I broke up with him because I was losing feeling. When I'm not with him I miss him but when I'm with him I don't feel right. I don't know what to do. Right now we are not together and I will be moving in 2 months. I like other guys, but its hard because of the feelings I have for him.. I don't want a relationship because I don't think I want to be committed. I'm 16 and I still want to experience things I haven't. My ex makes me feel bad when I say I just want to be friends... I think the only reason why I'm going bak to him most of the time is because I want him to be happy.. When he's not happy I hate the feeling that its my fault. But my whole question is what do I do? Do I let him get over me and let him find how to be happy on his own? Or should I try to work things out? Sorry this questions is confusing.. I hope someone gets it..

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I get what your asking. You should let him find his own happiness, your only leading him on staying with him out of guilt, your building him up for a bigger fall, 3 months isn't a very long time, he will get over it, but not if you stay with him out of guilt, its not fair to him, and especially not fair to you.

Like you said, your young, experience what you feel like you should experience.You should never be with someone out of guilt, you should be with them because you love them, like them, enjoy their company, or whatever, you said you don't feel right when your with him, that's a pretty clear sign you don't really want to be with him, maybe you like the idea of him, and not him, himself.