How does she really feel about me now?

I was still talking to my ex-gf. I broke up with her couple months back but realized my mistake and tried to get her back. She had started hanging with someone else and by the time I really tried to get her back she had pretty much moved on. However she said she still loved me and had feelings for me still. She said that she really did love me and is having a difficult time moving on even though she has a new guy now. We still talk for the next 2 months. I wanted her back ,she told me she still loved me but I acted like a d*** and treated her badly, and she just can't be with me even though she wants to. She juts wished I could change.

We get into a few fights over sh*t here and there. She then tells me she thinks about me all the time but wishes she could juts move on. Eventually things juts end badly over sh*t and we break contact. She said she wants nothing to do with me. The whole time however I tried to meet other girls and move on but still kept thinking about her. I contact her one more time to try to salvage it as a friendship. By this point I was no longer in love with her but still cared about, still looked back fondly on our memories together and wanted us to leave on good terms. She eventually says she honestly hates me and doesn't want to be friends not after what I did to her. Many times I got so angry at her I said and did extremely hurtful things to her the kind of things that could drive some people to suicide. She then tells me that I hurt her more than any guy has ever hurt her before and she had more/stonger feelings for me than any other guy she has ever dated. She says she hates me for everything I did to her but still thinks about me all the time but wishes she could just forget me and move on.

Now my question how does she feel about me? I have no intention of trying to get her back, its done I'm not goint to bother her anymore and will leave her and her new boyfriend be. But just out of curiosity sake how does she feel about me? She says she loved me more than any guy before but I hurt her worse than anyone and she wants to forget about me and move on. Does she completely really honestly truly hate me? or does deep down she still has those love feelings for me but wishes they could go away and she can move on. Does she think of me as that one guy who tore her heart and she can't seem to get over but is really resentful towards the fact? She tells me she wants no more contact with me because it messes with her feelings and she will find it hard to forget me and that thinking about me now just hurts her.

Does she really despise me with all her heart or does she juts hate the fact that I broke her heart hurt her and she can't seem to get over me even though she wants to? Did she say she hated me for hurting her so badly but still deep down still have some feelings for me? She told me she still had feelings for me juts one week before the whole "I hate you" text.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through the same thing actually, last month my boyfriend dumped me and was so, so rude to me during and after the breakup. I was devastated, but I got over him. He came back... but I couldn't get over how rude he'd been. If he really cared, I'm sure he wouldn't have hurt me as bad as he did. I just don't feel like he cares anymore. I don't think she hates you, like I don't hate my ex... I still care about him, but not in a romantic way. I can do better.