Why would a girl break things off say she lost her feelings but still keep in touch?

So this girl I used to see broke things off with me because she wanted to be alone and she thought things over too much and her feelings changed. I went over and beyond to show her that I still wanted her and I was willing to do whatever. But she didn't change her mind or anything. I stop trying to communicating with her but every now and then she would send me random texts telling me about her day or something that we talked about when we were together or something new that she got. Why is she still doing all this even after I have given her space? Is she trying to keep me as some back pocket guy?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that she finally got in touch with her lost feelings of you and wants to reignite things again. Simply spend more time with her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE