Where are girls at mentally after a breakup and a month of no contact? Regrets? Missing ex?

What's it like for a girl after a month of breaking up? My ex girlfriend told me (and it's actually kind of accurate) that things weren't the same and it wasn't as comfortable as it used to be.

She was stressed but was tired of having talks to fix things. She seemed to have checked out.

While it was a little immature that she couldn't be more open minded about fixing our issues, it happened.

But I miss her to death. It's been a month of no contact either way. I haven't heard of her doing anything or dating anyone. And deep down I hope she's thinking of me and regretting the breakup.

Do girls ever think about their ex boyfriends after a month of NC?

20