He dumped me, how do I get over it?

This just came out of nowhere.i'm so shocked and hurt that he ended things and the way he did it. I cried and felt awful. I deleted and blocked him from twitter and Facebook and blocked his number.what more can I do to get rid of this feeling?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• ok honey great start. NOW the most important thing you need to remember no matter what He does NOT deserve YOU!

Do not play with the idea that you want that back. So keep the no contact is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Realize doors need to shut for other paths to cross your way. So do yourself first cry when you need to cry talk when you need to talk. Be there with others (friends and family) and keep your mind busy as much as you can. It does get easier as much as seems now that it won't.

The more you let the pain process happen the faster you get to accepting things as they are and sooner you will realize someone better is waiting for you that is right that will love you for who you are and is compatible and everyone has a soul mate out there waiting for them.

Not to scare you, lol. But I was 42 when I found her by doing absolutely nothing to force the path to cross although I did need that pain for this to happen so remember everything happens for a reason.

I'm actually happy and excited for you. I feel it this is the best thing that could have happened to you