Its barely spring and I already have a chest breakout! :(

Last summer I got the WORST chest breakout, it literally lasted for two months and I had to keep making excuses to not swim or take off my shirt with my now EX boyfriend -.-

I reeeeeeealllly don't want to go through that again. I'm sure it has to do with my boobs/sweating because of the heat, but even last summer when I tried tons of products, salt water bathes, and even kept rinsing off my chest throughout the day it persisted!

Does anyone else get this too? :/ I would like to not have to wear button up shirts all summer again -.- HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply visit a doctor.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not a doctor but I'lll take a look.

-----/////////------

lllll (O_O) lllll

----- l ^ ^ l-----

Send some pics gurl

0|0
    1|1
  • dermatologist is probably the best way to go =D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ok well I don't get those, but here are a few things I'd try: neutregena grapefruit cleanser and what might also help, is if you regularly(every 1-3 hours) went to the bathroom and wiped the area with alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • FROM SOMEONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM! READ THIS

sounds kinda strange but the breakouts are mostly from you sweating so if you put deodorant on those areas it actually helps a lot! when I'm playing sports before practices/games I do that. Its a stupid strange trick but whatever works right? if I start getting really bad I do that and it isn't as bad a few days later! hope I helped

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes