Its barely spring and I already have a chest breakout! :(

Last summer I got the WORST chest breakout, it literally lasted for two months and I had to keep making excuses to not swim or take off my shirt with my now EX boyfriend -.-

I reeeeeeealllly don't want to go through that again. I'm sure it has to do with my boobs/sweating because of the heat, but even last summer when I tried tons of products, salt water bathes, and even kept rinsing off my chest throughout the day it persisted!

Does anyone else get this too? :/ I would like to not have to wear button up shirts all summer again -.- HELP!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply visit a doctor.