What should I do ex girlfriend wants to meet up after 5 months and she has a boyfriend she has been see for 4.

My ex and I have been broken up now for almost 5 months after dating for 4 years. She called me up on my birthday and asked if we could meet up. There was so many things that she wanted to tell me and that she needed closure. She has a boyfriend and I hear about her posting picks of them. she told me on the phone call that she wants to be happy with me and why we didn't work out. Should I meet with her or keep moving on?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• oooo She has a new boyfriend so there's no point meeting with her so keep moving on. She's giving mixed signals.