What should I do ex girlfriend wants to meet up after 5 months and she has a boyfriend she has been see for 4.

My ex and I have been broken up now for almost 5 months after dating for 4 years. She called me up on my birthday and asked if we could meet up. There was so many things that she wanted to tell me and that she needed closure. She has a boyfriend and I hear about her posting picks of them. she told me on the phone call that she wants to be happy with me and why we didn't work out. Should I meet with her or keep moving on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• oooo She has a new boyfriend so there's no point meeting with her so keep moving on. She's giving mixed signals.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely, she needs closure. The question is, are you done with her? do you still have feelings for her? it is really up to you to make that call to meet her. It might be good for you as well, so you both can move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • The thing is I still love her and want things to work out but don't know if they will. If she didn't have a boyfriend it would be easier for me to meet her. I have closure after she started dating this guy right after we broke up. I also miss her son alot. Helped her raise him since he was 3. I don't know what am gonna do. Haven't heard from her for a couple days now. thanks

• It's up to you? So you need closure? If yes go for it! Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Depends.

Do you want to?

Do you feel it can work out?

If the response is no. Then don't.

Otherwise give it a shot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes