Is there anything an EX (that YOU DUMPED) can do to get you back?

When people end relationships, it's usually final.

However, sometimes that's not the case.

Is there anything an EX (that YOU DUMPED) can do to get you back?
  • Be 10 times better looking physically (i.e. look much hotter/sexier/cuter etc)
    Vote A
  • Change a character flaw (i.e. compulsive lying, cheater, etc)
    Vote B
  • Be more educated/well rounded (i.e. getting a degree, be more creative, etc)
    Vote C
  • Have more money/earn more money/ be richer
    Vote D
  • Other/see answer
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually no, simply because I generally give chances for them to change before dumping them. If I am in a relationship, I will try to work things out for the sake of the relationship, but sometimes things can't be worked out and thus they get dumped. If that happens, I really can't see any reason for me ever wanting them back.

In the event that I dumped them without giving them ample opportunity to correct there shortcomings then usually it's because of something catastrophic that I feel is a definite character flaw that I wouldn't want to deal with anyway, such as infidelity.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry "there" should have been "their" last word, first sentence, paragraph two ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Nope. Ex stays an ex for a reason. And if I dumped them it'd be for way too huge a reason that they could ever fix.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's always a reason why I dumped her.

It might be that she cheated, she starts being ridiculous like nagging/getting angry at the slightest irk/ and lots of others.

If she's just willing to change herself, then yes, I'll accept her back.

If it's based on cheating, then there's no way I can accept her back.

Anything else is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. For me, once it's over, it's over. There are too many women in the world for me to waste my time going back to a woman that I already know is wrong for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i voted B, I don't call him an "ex" though cause ours is more like, I decided to take a break in the relationship to teach him a lesson and at the same time give him one last chance. if he'll screw up then it's really over and I'm definitely not turning back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why isn't "No" an option? When I end a relationship, it's over. There's nothing that would make me take an ex back unless we ended it on terms that had to do with circumstances (ie: distance) rather than actual relationship problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on why I dumped him...

Usually its because I'm bored..

Or because they've done.. or haven't done.. something...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what they did for me to break up with them up in the first place but usually no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he provides sexual serivces

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes