Is there anything an EX (that YOU DUMPED) can do to get you back?

When people end relationships, it's usually final.

However, sometimes that's not the case.

• Be 10 times better looking physically (i.e. look much hotter/sexier/cuter etc)
  • Change a character flaw (i.e. compulsive lying, cheater, etc)
  • Be more educated/well rounded (i.e. getting a degree, be more creative, etc)
    Vote C
  • Have more money/earn more money/ be richer
    Vote D
  • Other/see answer
    Vote E

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually no, simply because I generally give chances for them to change before dumping them. If I am in a relationship, I will try to work things out for the sake of the relationship, but sometimes things can't be worked out and thus they get dumped. If that happens, I really can't see any reason for me ever wanting them back.

In the event that I dumped them without giving them ample opportunity to correct there shortcomings then usually it's because of something catastrophic that I feel is a definite character flaw that I wouldn't want to deal with anyway, such as infidelity.

• Sorry "there" should have been "their" last word, first sentence, paragraph two ;)