Is someone who keeps getting cheated on in every relationship just unlucky or is there more to it?

If every relationship a person has ends up with him/her being cheated on do you think its just really bad luck? or could they be subconsciously picking people with cheating traits? or maybe something else?

What do you think?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if it keeps happening, you have to take some kind of accountability on who you're picking. Anyone can cheat and I assume that most people will get involved with a cheater at least once in their lives, but if it is happening repeatedly, you're picking the wrong people. I'm assuming shallowness is going to play the biggest part in that.