She cheated on me and now threatens to kill herself if I leave her

Yesterday someone sent me a pic of him and my girlfriend kissing in my room while I was at work.

I want her to leave but she says she threatens she will commit suicide I'm devastated, I don't know what to do...

I think I'm gonna go crazy!

I'm so scared :(

67

Most Helpful Girl

• omg! That's very selfish of her but the only thing you can do for her is pray cause its not your fault and trust me she's not going to kill herself, especially not over you (don't take it into a negative thought) but the reason why I said that is because if she's cheating on you then more than likely she really don't have love for you as much as she want you to think, if you fall for weakness then you will always be stuck in the box of hard pain so take a deep breath and don't stir yourself into the ground being miserable :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE