She cheated on me and now threatens to kill herself if I leave her

Yesterday someone sent me a pic of him and my girlfriend kissing in my room while I was at work.

I want her to leave but she says she threatens she will commit suicide I'm devastated, I don't know what to do...

I think I'm gonna go crazy!

Updates:
I'm so scared :(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• omg! That's very selfish of her but the only thing you can do for her is pray cause its not your fault and trust me she's not going to kill herself, especially not over you (don't take it into a negative thought) but the reason why I said that is because if she's cheating on you then more than likely she really don't have love for you as much as she want you to think, if you fall for weakness then you will always be stuck in the box of hard pain so take a deep breath and don't stir yourself into the ground being miserable :)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• This is a horrible thing to say, but I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: Why is her threat to commit suicide your problem? She is overreacting and manipulating you. What she's doing is emotional abuse, I've seen it happen many times. Get yourself out of that relationship as soon as you can. She is bluffing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Let her, she should have thought about that in the first place.

1. I doubt she will kill herself (she is just saying that to pull the sympathy card)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's exactly what my ex's ex said to him cos she cheated on him but didn't want to break up with him. She's now still alive and back with my ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • call the police.

0|1
    0|0
  • if you know her parents call her bluff and tell them. if she commits suicide over a break up then she's was already mentally on the edge as it was and has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her emotional instability. Not your problem as hard as that is to accept it's the truth.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• She's being dramatic because she got caught, stand up for yourself and don't let her control you, she's the one that cheated, you don't have to deal with someone doing this to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • kick her ass out, call her bluff. at that point I wouldn't care anyway. ill turn my back on any one that betrays me

0|1
    0|0
  • Go.

Call a psychiatrist for her and leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't believe you're still there I would've called her out on her ultimatum because, women give them all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • She won't commit suicide. Believe it.

She's just wanting you to stay.

Though, it's still best if you leave her and find a more faithful girl for yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes