In high school, should the guy/girl make the first move?

Me and this guy have been showing interest in each other since the beginning of the school year. We both tend to get more timid and quiet around each other but as individuals we are both outgoing and talkative. Still in this situation should the guy/girl make the first move? By the way...neither of us have any boyfriend/girlfriend experiences so maybe that's why we're scared to ask each other out and also I didn't know him from previous high school years since we didn't have classes together.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• one of you is gonna have to do something, bite that bullet, smile at him and give him signals and hints that are obvious and 100% clear to encourage him, if you can tell he likes you but its way to scared/nervous to ask you out just give him your number or something.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE